Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm Back...

So, I realize it's been a while since I've posted anything.  There's a good reason for that...I'm pregnant with child #2 & haven't been feeling the best (a.k.a. I spent the last few months on the couch or in the bathroom...unless I absolutely had to be somewhere).  But I'm feeling better now, at least for the most part, so I have lots of projects & fun recipes to share.  Well, I will once I actually work on them.  The nesting bug has already set in & I've got a long list of projects to do.  First on the list...FINISH MY BASEMENT!  Perhaps I should change that to 'motivate the hubs to finish the basement'.  I can try...

Rather than focusing on the impossible, I think I'll start with a few more doable projects (as in, I can do them myself).  First off: cleaning out & organizing my closets.  I'll even show you some before & after pictures.  Aren't you excited to see all the clutter I've got laying around? 

3 comments:

BYU Hottie said...

Yay! I look forward to seeing your updates.... and any tasty treats you may have made....

Wendi said...

Glad you're feeling better. Just don't over do it with your projects. You'll make the rest of us look bad. :)

Rachel said...

Hey Coach,
This is Haines from NYC. Ivy is trying to get a hold of you. She may be coming out for Conference and would like to see you.

Virtual Charlie