Sunday, October 25, 2009

More Playroom Sneak Peaks

I'd hoped to have the playroom done by now, but alas, my laziness has gotten the best of me lately.  So, I thought I'd share a few of the projects I've been working on.



These were meant to be shelves.  We found them in the as-is section at IKEA for $2 each.  Ross had the idea to hang them on the wall & make them into a big magnet board.  Jack is already putting up his artwork.




I found these vinyl letters either free or really cheap.  I've had them so long I can't remember any more.  Used them to dress up the boring white closet doors.




I found these plastic chairs at a yard sale...$3 for the pair.  However, they were pink.  A little orange spray paint and now they fit into my color scheme. 

Hopefully my laziness will take a sabatical & I'll finish up the room soon!

2 comments:

katie said...

I think maybe I should come over and play.

Julie said...

It doesn't look like you've been lazy! If you want to see lazy come to my house... :)

Virtual Charlie