Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Afternoon Craft



Today I was in the mood to be crafty.  I saw this sign a few days ago and thought, "Hey, I could do that."  So, this afternoon I took a trip out to our wood pile and found a lovely scrap.  Lucky me, I also had all the other necessary elements for making it...spray paint, acrylic paint, wood stain and wire.  And I made up the template for the saying using Microsoft Word.  If you exclude drying time, I think it only took me about 30 minutes to make.  Oh so much fun!  And I'm very impressed with how it turned out.  So, what fun crafts are awaiting you in your wood pile?

3 comments:

Wendi said...

You seriously could have a full time job making and then selling all of your cute crafts! Thanks again for the cute pumpkins! They are way cute! My kids like them too!

The Edwards Family said...

That is super cute! Way to be crafty! I wish I was more crafty and thought to make things instead of buying them. I always think to myself that I could make it but it's just much easier to buy it if I want it that badly. Too bad our budget doesn't allow me to do that too often so I just end up going without. Maybe one day I'll become a crafter! :)

katie said...

Feel free to make one for me! Darling.

Virtual Charlie